How can a Virtual Assistant impact your Law Firm?
My guest is Rhett Marlow, CEO and President of LexHelper, a technology-enabled virtual assistant company specifically focused on helping attorneys, law firms, and agencies.
While Rhett has been an entrepreneur most of his life, it wasn’t until his brother, a solo practicing attorney, voiced some concerns to Rhett about his solo practice that Rhett thought of a great solution. He co-founded LexHelper as a means of providing attorneys and law firms solutions to their receptionist and assistant needs.
What We Cover in this Episode:
- What lawyers can learn from the medical industry
- How to find customers in the legal profession when you’re introducing a new service
- What you can do if you’re not a fan of being chained to your desk all day
- How to test and validate a new business idea
- What role competition plays in YOUR business plan
- What marketing efforts have helped Rhett grow the company